Friday, June 22, 2012

DJ Kenny, This Charming Band, For The Masses, & theXplodingboys


Tonight! I am DJing between some fantastic New Wave cover bands.


The Smiths,...Depeche Mode, AND The Cure?? That's a BILL if I've ever seen one!


Over the years I have enjoyed DJ ing for Portland's Ultimate Cure tribute band theXplodingboys and the S.F. Bay Area's Smiths cover band This Charming Band. Both super tight, way awesome cover bands.
 It is going to be so fun to bring these guys together on the same night, YES.. I am STOKED. 


I am a depeche MODE SUPER-FAN, so I am very excited to check out For The Masses


Doors open at 8pm and I will be playing a variation of new wave, new romantic, synth pop 80's throughout the night before and between the bands.  All for $12 at the door!


See you at The Wonder Ballroom

No comments:

Post a Comment